Yes, it is still summer but fall is right around the corner! With the encyclopedia like September issues of fashion magazines out we now know what the trends are. The time is here to see what pieces we can purchase to update our wardrobes. I am going to write a series of post about the current trends, how to add them to our wardrobe, and what is available at an acceptable price point. The first trend I am going to discuss is leather. As you know, I have written about leather before. Listed below are some fabulous pieces.
1. Motorcycle style jackets are popular this fall. Maje Leather Jacket $860 Net-A-Porter
2. This is a great option if you live someplace warm and/or a leather jacket is not your style. Theory Elleria washed-leather peplum top $485 Net-A-Porter
3. This would look great with a denim shirt. Philip Lim leather skirt. $895 Net-A-Porter
4. I want these J Brand Stretch-leather skinny pants. $895 Net-A-Porter
1. Here’s another option for a motorcycle jacket $1200 from J.Crew.
2. If you are not ready for a leather jacket, try this striped t-shirt only the sleeves are leather. $148 J Crew also available in gray.
3. If a leather jean/pant is not for you, try this one. Only the tuxedo strip is in leather on the Pixie Pant $168 J.Crew.
4. Not ready for a leather jacket? How about a leather t-shirt. The front is leather and the back is knit. $345 J.Crew.
What leather pieces are you going to add to your wardrobe this fall?